Crete, Nebraska

Right side cam shaft went out on my right hand drive 2013 Jeep Wrangler that we use for a rural mail route. They said that the part is on back order and it will be two weeks before they can get it in. I called the jeep customer service they said if it had been over two week they could help me but since it has not been there is nothing they can do.

The last Jeep or Dodge that I will buy.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Jeep. The most disappointing about 2013 jeep wrangler from Jeep was jeep quality and not being able to get parts and jeep quality and not being able to get part for over 2 weeks Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jeep.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Jeep to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jeep?

Comments

I have been waiting 21 days for a part on recall. The service department acts as if I'm a ***. Never will own a Jeep again.