Interest Rate

Worst ever experience with Jeep. I've always wanted to purchase a Jeep Patriot after I rented one a few years back.

After a hit and run in March 2017, I had to search for a new car. I looked for a good month and found my 2010 Jeep Patriot at a local dealership. Had great mileage (under 100,000 miles) and looked in pristine shape, inside and out. The price was great too, right at value.

So I purchased the car. A few months the car worked great, then at the end of December, the car started to act up. Gears popping out of gear, and sliding out of 5th gear. SO I took it in, needed a new transmission/clutch with under 100,000 miles.

Seriously, what car needs a new transmission with under 100,000 miles. Contacted Jeep (manufacturer) and they can't help me even knowing the Jeep had less than 100,000 miles. Absolutely nothing....... had an agent tell me they can review my situation/diagnosis, after I got this done, refused.

No help, no consideration, nothing. Kept telling me out of warranty time-frame, can't do anything. Why tell me to take it to a dealership to have it looked at when you know you can't help? Spent over $400 to have it looked at.

Basically telling me they lied and can't help. Never will purchase a vehicle ever again from Jeep.

Bad experience. You lost a consumer and I will be spreading your customer service/help to all.

Review about: 2010 Jeep Patriot Car.

Reason of review: Everything else but not with Jeep, Worthless company!.

Comments