Vernon, New Jersey

Purchased 2011 Grand Cherokee in Oct.2013.

It got 3 recalls in the first 4 months of owning it....the recalls we're all fixed at the Chrysler Dealership we bought it from.....it was also brought there a total of 6 more times for various problems besides the recalls.....on May 18th, my husband was driving the car to the bank, and it caught fire under the sun visor and proceeded to spread across the roof interior and onto the driver's seat....he stopped near a gas station and the owner came out with a fire- extinguisher and managed to put it out......we had it towed the same day back to the dealership.....today is July 10th, so for the last 53 days we have been given the runaround by Jeep Chrysler.....they work with a very unprofessional group called Impartial Services. We have had to jump through hoops for Impartial Services, even though our car was totaled......many calls and emails go unanswered.....still no check and no car.....we would never buy another Jeep again!! The worst!!

Jeep treats it's customers extremely poorly....think before you buy one!And if Nick from Impartial Services calls, run as fast as you can!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2011 jeep grand cherokee from Jeep. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15000 and wants Jeep to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was reliability and dangerous vehicle. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jeep for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jeep?

Comments

acarmona
San Antonio, Texas, United States #1113591

Hello the exact same thing happened to me.Fortunately for me the fire went out on it's own and I was able to pull over to safety to get me and my baby out of the car.

The 26 will mark 4 months without a car. They finally referred me to Impartial Service Group and they're offering to buy back my Jeep for less than what I owe, plus an additional $25 out of good will from them to reimburse me for my daughters medical bill.

We were both treated for smoke inhalation.Can you please contact me to see what type of resolution you've received ?