Miami Lakes, Florida

I had this problem twice while the Jeep was under warranty.It was the evaporator purge system had a leak.

Now for the third time it has the same problem after being "fixed" twice. My jeep has 30,000 miles! This dealership charged me $800.00 and charged for a new gas cap! I have complained to the dealership and Jeep since June and their rep.

has been stone walling me saying she can't get in touch with the manager! In this day and age?? Really?? This week, the light for the engine is on again for the same, exact problem.

The reps solution is to take it back to the dealership again and pay again while she "tries" to get to speak to a manager. I think the president of the U.S.A. is easier to contact, apparently. The car violently shakes but no rental for me.

I guess Jeep prefers I drive their unsafe vehicle and have an accident while I wait for a possible repair. This manufacturer doesn't stand by its product and this is my third and final Jeep. My Jeep has been excellently maintained but has had too many problems for the mileage. The customer service is very unconcerned and stonewalls the customer when trying to speak to a supervisor.

Jeep isn't the company that it was in the past.Consider yourself warned as I still try to get a supervisor on the phone to answer my concerns almost 12 weeks later.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with vehicle and vehicle but problems out due the vehicle and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of service workmanship. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 2013 jeep grand cherokee car and associated monetary loss in the amount of $845. Jeep needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2013 jeep grand cherokee car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jeep.

Had an Experience with Jeep?

Comments

Hialeah, Florida, United States #1214456

Jeep did the right thing and refunded my money. I was pleased after finally talking to a manager, but it was a hassle to do so.