1.7

I can't believe it has now been over a month since I got 3 recall notices on my 2014 cherokee, and at this time the dealership only has 2 of the recalled parts available.I have an appt scheduled to get those fixed in Jan.

since that is the only dates available, due to all the recall work.Also it seems to me that an item that might cause the car to catch fire is pretty serious I can't believe they after 3 months still don't have the part.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of jeep car from Jeep. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jeep to have the product delivered.

Author liked the most i loved my 93 cherokee and 2011 grand cherokee. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jeep for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jeep?

Comments

acarmona

Hello.I own a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee and had the same recalls.

My advice is to get rid of your car ASAP. Trade it in, trust me ! My Jeep caught on fire as I was driving AFTER the recall was completed. I am going on 4 months without a car and they refuse to help me.

They agreed to buy back my car, but they're offering less than what I still owe.

Oh and also a reimbursement for $25.It is a joke and the biggest nightmare.