2.2
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I have had my 2015 renegade in the shop wayyyyyyy too much for a new vehicle. The battery kept going dead and they don't know why.

If I plug my phone charger in I lose radio reception. Obviously an electrical issue. I have been stranded multiple times with my new vehicle.

There is no way that Jeep doesn't know that the engine fan goes on the Renegades. There are many youtube videos on how to change one out if you can't afford the dealership to have it done.

My best friend and I both bought the 2015 Renegade. Her fan went out a few weeks ago with no warning, overheated the engine, and she was stranded on the side of the road. Mine has had a horrible noise from what it sounds like the bearing going out in it for a couple of weeks that is progressively worse. Of course I am at 55K miles so out of warranty.

My husband had heart surgery last week so I can't afford to pay $600+ to have it fixed right now so it is parked. This is my 3rd jeep and my last jeep. And of course there is no recall on this. Let's pretend it doesn't happen!

Just a coincidence with my friend and I!

Goodbye jeep. This will be traded in next year for a reliable vehicle and it won't be Chrysler/Jeep!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Look of the renegade.

I didn't like: Problems with the vehicle.

Comments