5.0

I wanted to purchase a Jeep Cherokee but on the test drive I noticed my foot slipped off the gas peddle. The peddle was very slippery.

This is very dangerous. Most imporant the driver's side mirror is so large that it creates a huge blind spot when you are making a left hand turn. I was very disappoited because I really wanted a new Jeep. Mine is a 2002 and every thing on it is just perfect for me.

I'll keep it till it falls apart. I am still trying to find a new car that fits me just right. I'm going to check out the Ford edge. I now that Ford is a good product.

My first car was a 1941 ford coupe. It was fun to drive.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Jeep. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jeep.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Jeep to other companies on our site.

Comments