DO NOT BUY A JEEP! I bought a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Sport and ended up sitting on the side of the road because the transmission wouldn't shift and rpms wouldn't go up.

Got it to the dealership only to find out they FORCE you to get a software update on the transmission AND make YOU pay for it. The transmission shuts down until you get that upgrade. I am beyond pissed.

DONT FORCE ME TO GET UPGRADES TO "YOUR" SOFTWARE. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY A JEEP!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I'm not so sure I'd give up so easily on getting my money back if I were you. The RPMs were governed in order to prevent damage to the non shifting transmission.

If you bought it new and haven't modified anything this should be covered under warranty since the drivetrain/transmission is usually covered for several years. If you haven't issued a written demand to the next level of the company and served it via Certified Mail return receipt requested, do so immediately. Briefly and politely state the nature of the problem and what was done to repair it, and, oh yes, the charge for said service which you were compelled to pay and would appreciate reimbursement thereof. Place or accept no more telephone calls, e-mails, or text messages.

P.S. How much did it cost ?